Starting January 1, 2019, the daily admission and Membership prices will see a slight increase at the BFK. This increase is do to rising overhead costs and expenses, and not any updates or new exhibits (which were all supported through generous community members and organizations). If you have questions about our financials, we do an annual Community Report that gives an overview of our expenses and revenue. We also post our most recent financial audits on our website. As a not-for-profit, it is important for us to have complete transparency for our supporters and community members!
Memberships as of January 1, 2019
- $90 – Dual Membership: one named child and an unnamed adult.
- $140 – Family Membership: Up to two named adults and their children under 18, all in the same household. This will now include all the benefits of Explorer Membership which will include discounts at museums all over the country.
- Educator, Foster and Military will no longer have separate Memberships, but a 25% discount on the Family Membership – making the Memberships $105.
- $20 – Family Access Membership: Up to two named adults and their children under 18, all in the same household. Part of our Access for All initiative, this grant program is for families going through financial hardships.
- $100 – Grandparent: Up to two named grandparents in the same household and all their grandchildren.
- $20 – Guest Add-on: One unnamed guest per visit. Cannot be added to Grandparent or Family Access Memberships.
Daily Admission as of January 1, 2019
- $8 – ages 1 – 64 (kids under 12 months are free)
- $7 – ages 65 & up
- $6 – Military discount (with valid ID, active or retired)
- $2 – Access Admission. Part of our Access for All initiative, this grant program is for families going through financial hardships.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!