Invest in our future!
At the Building for Kids, we believe that play isn’t just fun. Research shows that play has a positive and critical impact on cognitive, motor, language, social, and emotional development. Play serves as a way for children to research, experiment, and discover.
Gifts of all sizes ensure families, including those going through financial hardships, have access to safe, play-based learning opportunities and developmental experiences critical to a child’s growth and future success
When you donate to the BFK you are:
- creating family bonding time that results in lifelong memories
- inspiring new, interactive programming
- helping bring and maintain unique, hands-on exhibits to the community
- encouraging kids to be engineers, artists, pilots, doctors and more
- providing opportunities for families going through financial difficulties to visit the BFK
The Building for Kids, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Looking to make an impact on a monthly basis?
Become an Empower Member! With your donation of $10 per month, you can give the gift of play to a family in our community by supporting an access membership.