We are launching Summer Explorer Camps, starting this June and running through August!
We will be offering 9 different themed weeks throughout the summer. Campers can explore their artistic side as they create their own art gallery or learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur as they start their own business. Campers can also study how robots work, learn about plants and animals, and even make their own paper. Check out our full list of themes below or click here to read their full descriptions.
Summer Explorer Camp Schedule
- Mindful Masters: June 6 – 10
- Follow Your Art: June 13 – 17
- Nourished by Nature: June 20 – 24
- Early Entrepreneurs: June 27 – July 1
- Print & Papermaking: July 11 – 15
- Robotics: July 18 – 22
- Children’s Week: July 25 – 29
- Music Makers: August 1 – 5
- Nature Exploration: August 22 – 26
To help ensure you can find a camp that fits your family’s schedule, full-day, morning, and afternoon Summer Explorer Camps are available. Camps run Monday – Thursday with the option to add on an “In the Field Friday.” On “In the Field Fridays,” we’ll go on a field trip or invite a special guest to the museum that relates to our weekly theme.