The BFK has partnered with the Appleton Area School District to provide a new Discovery Class exclusively for AASD 2nd grade classes!
In our Make Money Count Discovery Class, students will learn about a variety of economic concepts such as needs, wants, sharing, saving, spending, and earning. They will design and build their own home for a classroom community all while learning how to work within a budget.
- Distinguish between needs and wants
- Learn about the importance of setting up a budget and practice how to track expenses
- Discuss how they would like to save and share their money
The cost for AASD 2nd grade classes is $4 per student.
- This field trip includes admission to the Building for Kids and time to play throughout our two floors of interactive exhibits
- A lunch space is available upon request and free with a field trip reservation. Space is limited and requests will be considered on a first come first served basis.
- Experience must be take place between October 3 and December 31, 2022. Book now!