These 30 minute classes are designed for children 4 years old and younger.
Bubble Lab (Science)
- Part 1: Soapy Bubble Sensory Play – Experiment with different tools that make more bubbles and have some good clean fun!
- Experiment with different tools to make more bubbles
- Experiment with different toys to see if they sink or float
- Have a good clean sensory experience scrubbing boats & animals
- Part 2: Bubble Wands – Experiment with different objects to blow bubbles. Then design and build your own bubble wand!
- Blow bubbles and experiment with how to make them while using different objects
- Design & create a bubble wand using different materials
Hodge Podge Band (Music)
Be part of the band and experiment with different objects to see how they can make music! Learn about rhythm, tempo, and how to keep a beat.
- Learn about rhythm, tempo and how to keep a beat all while making music with different objects
- Work together and learn how this helps a band make music
- Practice fine motor skills while playing different instruments
Let’s Chalk About Math: Hopscotch (Math)
Make some chalk creations and join in a game of hopscotch while learning about numbers, shapes and other math concepts!
- Work on number & shape identification
- Be active and practice gross motor skills while interacting with different chalk math games
Class Mural (Art)
Murals are everywhere! Learn about this type of art and create a special mural together.
- Learn about the mural design process
- Be introduced to some different types of materials and art media
- Work together as a group to create a class/group mural