We have updated our field trip offerings in response to the public health situation in our area. Our top priority is the health and safety of our staff and community. With this in mind, we are currently offering two different kinds of field trips.
1. Explore the BFK
Come explore the museum! With this field trip, your group will have exclusive access to the museum and its exhibits. This means you’ll be the only ones playing in the museum during your designated time!
Cost: $150 for up to the first 30 students; $5 per student over the first 30
Duration: 2 hour maximum
Other Important Information:
- Masks are required and everyone must sanitize hands upon arrival
- There will be no lunch, snack or class in building
- Payments should be received 1 week in advance
When booking this type of field trip, please discuss with our Office Manager how your children have been grouped for social distancing in your organization. We will maintain these groups during your visit.
2. BFK on the Road
With this field trip, we’re bringing the BFK experience to you! One of our educators will come to your facility to teach a class of your choosing. This class can take place either inside or outside. BFK educators will wear a mask during all classes. Students and staff are required to wear masks for indoor classes.
Cost: $200 (flat rate per class)
Duration: 45 minutes – 1 hour
Attendance: 30 student cap; teacher must be present
Cost: $150 (flat rate per class)
Duration: 30 minutes
Attendance: 50 student cap; teacher must be present
- Due to the uncertainty of the public health situation, we will fully refund all cancellations. We require that you cancel your field trip if anyone in your group has any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Grant funds are available for all field trips. Please contact us for more information.
Do you have a few questions yet before you book a field trip? Check out our FAQs!