To book a field trip, call:
Already made a reservation?
Our Field Trip Prep Packet
has all the information you
need to get ready for your
visit, including drop-off
location, parking, and
Immerse your students in an educational experience that entertains, teaches, and reinforces their curiosity!
Our Field Trip Guide and our Preschool Program Guide, both below, detail the many great options The Building for Kids Children's Museum offers.
Field Trip Guide
Download a digital copy (PDF)
Having trouble with the PDF?
Browse the pages (JPGs), or Request a physical copy be mailed to you.
Preschool Program Guide
Click to view or download it (PDF). The 2011-2012 brochure is still current.
The Building for Kids Children’s Museum Rules
- Adults must stay with children at all times and are responsible for their safety and discipline.
- Adults 16 and older unaccompanied by a child will be asked for identification at the Welcome Center.
- Please refrain from use of cell phones and other electronic devices during your visit.
- Please use inside voices and walking feet.
- Food, drink, and gum are not allowed on the museum floor. Please enjoy your beverage, lunch, or snack inside our Dino Café.
- Admissions are valid for the entire day. Please stop by the Welcome Center to receive a hand stamp for same day re-entry to the museum.
- Please respect the exhibits and act courteously to other visitors and museum staff.
- The Happy Baby Garden is for our youngest learners to enjoy. For their safety, please do not enter this area if you are with children over the age of 3.
- Visitors who do not adhere to the museum rules will be asked to leave early without a refund.